Monday, November 23, 2009

Sponsorship

I am posting this information for those of you who have asked.
To support this work financially we are asking for both one-time and monthly gifts.

You may send donations directly to:

Tom Cox World Ministries

c/o Josh and Allison Powell

P.O. Box 2

Mountainburg, AR  72946

(please write "Josh & Allison Powell" in the memo section)

You can send a voided check for automatic, monthly withdrawals from you bank account.

TCWM
Phone:(479) 369-4260
Fax: (479) 369-4039

Email:office@tcwm.org
Web Address:www.tcwm.org 

Please contact us or the TCWM office above for questions.  May God bless your generosity!  God has already been so faithful to call out some of those who will financially support us.  Like Josh said, we will NEVER beg you for money.  We will leave that conviction to the Holy Spirit through your prayers for guidance on this issue.  We will however, beg you for your PRAYERS!  Please pray for us as often as you remember us.  We have prayer cards with our picture on it for you to put up somewhere in your house or car to help you to remember to pray.  Please let me know if you would like for me to mail you one/some.



Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Allison, I would LOVE a prayer card for my fridge! :) And, I'm sure Momma & Cameron would love one as well. If you don't mind, just send me a few so you don't have to mail to all 3 of us :)

    My address is
    102 W. Farley Ave
    Laurens, SC 29360

    So excited to follow you on your journey through "blog world"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know people at church would love to have these. We are happy to deliver them to church. Just send whatever you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, I sent some back with Emily and Ashley, so make sure they get them and make them available at church. Thanks!

    Courtney, yours are on the way.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison,
    I would love to have on of your cards to keep as a reminder.
    My address:
    Lauren Reaves
    14 Fitzpatrick Ct
    Fountain Inn, SC 29644

    If you send me a couple, I will make sure mom and Megan get one too!
    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete