Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No birthday presents for me, please!


Thirteen year old young lady.  Birthday.  Cake.  Party.  Presents...not for Addie!  Instead of telling her friends and family she wanted gifts for her birthday, she told them to GIVE a gift...to the India mission that we are doing.  So, she had a party and collected the donations which totaled over $570.  What a sacrificial idea!  I know God will bless the money that Addie raised and many people in India will hear the gospel and grow in their faith.  I think we can all learn a little from Addie ...I know I sure did!

1 comment:

  1. may God bless that sweet baby girl...such a giving heart...so awesome & what an example to follow as she is a follower of Christ..this was awesome..thanks addi 4 always being u..such a joy to know u..what a wonderful thing u did..to God be the glory :) love shawna xoxo

    ReplyDelete